IN THIS ISSUE:
Industry Barometer: Digging in for long haul
- Kasodur: Problems at macro and micro levels.
- Goraz: Broadening range, expanding sales force.
- Groundcover: Niche market remains strong.
- Hotter: Weaker pound has helped.
- Elements Boutique: Save where possible and offer something different.
- Zimbabwe: CTFL sector better than other Zimbabwe industries, but still only using 50% of capacity.
Opinion: Phillip Nutt
- When the going gets tough, how can you survive?
- DTI and SAFLEC evaluate past performance of exports of SA leather, leather goods and footwear, and recommend way forward.
- Design protection is a simple, inexpensive means of protecting original products.
- How to manage warp speed change without breaking the bank.
- Holster: Online sales, sneakers keep recession at bay.
- Holster online experience on offer.
- Component trader joins Nikkita
- Katz Footwear: Prepare for meteoric rise of Jimi Atrik Footwear Meteors.
- Katz Footwear: Willow aiming to set trend in athleisure market.
- Retirement: Sam Foster, Barker Footwear.
- Forgotten history: Lazar Bach, unionist.
- Follow the money: The retail apocalypse isn't even half the story.
- Minnetonka collaborates with Mother Denim on far-out '70s inspired moccasins and boots.
- Here are the brands US teens are starting to hate - Amazon isn't one of them.
- Pivot or die - the megatrends that will capsize your supply chain if you're not paying attention.
- Li & Fung on why speed is the new currency.
Advertisers in this Issue
Apeco (8), Chillisource/Shoepack (17), Foot Focus/Tom Toms (2), Katz Footwear/Jimi Atrix (4), Katz Footwear/Willow (6), Palm Footwear/Fielder (OFC).