Click the advert links for more info. • Download PDF
Safety Footwear – Testing times
Communication breakdowns and hostility between the safety footwear industry, the SA Bureau of Standards and the National Regulator for Compulsory Standards continue to stymie efforts to bring uniformity and higher standards to an overtraded sector.
Working at Height
In the first of a new series, Dylan Sutherland of Protekta Safety Africa says there’s a lot of planning to be done before anyone can climb anywhere.
- A-OSH Expo: First Aid and OHS Act training.
- Safety & Health UK: Reminder.
- Interbuild Africa: Reminder.
New Products & Services
- BBF Safety Group: Sector specialists ‘key to right shoe for the job’.
- Dyneema: Alpine garment.
- Sparks & Ellis: Tips for the right gear.
- ProFit Safety Footwear: Taking the nasty out of cheap.
- E-Textiles: Taking the next step.
- Rebel Safety Gear: Launching 6 new styles.
- Kemper: Clean air specialist turns 40.
Advertisers in this Issue
BBF Safety/Bova (OFC), Claw Boot (4), Lemaitre (4), Neptun Boot (8), Palm Footwear/Terrapod (6), Palm Gumboots (7), ProFit Safety Footwear (16), Protekta Safety Africa (10), Rebel SafetyGear (2).