IN THIS ISSUE:
- The industry awaits the Competition Tribunal's ruling on the proposed merger of Mosstrich and Klein Karoo International.
- SHALC AGM- Where to from here?
- Automotive leather shows slight rebound, says NAAMSA.
- Adapt - The next phase of responding to climate change.
Hides and Skins
- Ethiopian Government concedes leather industry challenges.
- Kenyan hides and skins traders want export duty reviewed.
- ...But Kenyan Government plans more controls.
An Eclectic View
- Columnist H. Proctor writes about leather education.
- ISTT head Dr Clive Jackson-Moss on sustainable leather production. Part 21: Reducing chrome discharge from a tannery.
Hides & leather specifications
- Compiled by the ISTT.
- Mossop's Optimum leather range targets safety and military applications.
- Stahl splits SA agency.
- Buckman names new leather division leader.
Advertisers in this Issue
Buckman (OFC), ISTT (4), Lanxess (2), Malome Leather/TFL (5, 6), Mimosa (8), Rolfes Leather Division (10), SCOT (12).