S&V Footwear & Leather Goods Magazine Vol83 No10 October 2020
This Magazine is sponsored by SAFLIA
Click the advert links for more info. • Download PDF
IN THIS ISSUE:
03 Adapt Or Belt Up
- Why going green has made business (and ethical) sense to Equator.
- Pep partners with Loxion Kulcha.
- ...And opens store in up-market Canal Walk.
08 Retail - Don't Write Off Bricks-And-Mortar
- Physical stores 'are bouncing back as part of omni-channel marketing' says European landlord company.
10 The US Market
- Sports retail holiday 2020 expectations, by NPD's Matt Powell.
- Changes in lifestyle drive shifts in holiday purchasing for footwear and accessories, writes NPD's Beth Goldstein.
- From global trade media.
14 Notice Board
- Obituary for Peter Berry.
- Obituary for Alan Jackson.
- Obituary for Doug Oates.
- SA-born Gotcha founder Michael Tomson dies in the US.
- SARS statistics for August 2020.
Advertisers in this Issue
Creative Leathergoods (4), Equator - The Belt Company (OFC), Freestyle (2), Palm Footwear/Terrapod industrial safety footwear (7).
In The Next Issue:
- Forecasting 2021.
Out on November 20
We've revamped our trade fair calendar. Visit https://www.svmag.co.za/events